Pages

Monday 4 January 2010

The First Supper

I've swapped kitchens! After a rather long stint of travelling around the UK, I have decided to settle in one place. This is conveniently coupled with a job change too, which I hope will be less stressful than the last. So! New year, new job and new home. The Boy has bought a lovely flat so we're trying the cohabitational life (also known as "living in sin"!). It means I have a whole new kitchen to play with complete with new appliances thanks to luck and Father Christmas.

Our first meal cooked under its roof was a chicken and sweet potato risotto. Apologies for the poor quality photo - we're still waiting for our connection to the World/web to be plumbed in.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...