Pages

Saturday 26 May 2007

Ponti's

After some deliberation as to where to start, I think a little review is in order. When I'm out and about in London, particularly when I'm around Covent Garden, I often leave a little time for a coffee or even a spot of lunch in Ponti's. They serve a fantastic selection of Italian pizza and pasta if you're after something hot - their spagetti and meatballs is highly recommended - to keep you going through the day or you could always go for a sandwich or salad if you need something lighter and more summery. Their hot drinks and puddings - my particular favourite is a hot chocolate and chocolate fudge cake combination - are great too.
Even better, the prices are quite reasonable (particularly for London) and they offer catering and delivery services for the more jet-set among us. So take a look at their website or pop in and try them out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...